Monday 2 May 2016

65. The Ultimate Book of Cooking Hints & Tips by Christine France

BOOK REVIEW: The Ultimate Book of Cooking Hints & Tips by Christine France

Being in the kitchen has never been a task that I showed any resentment towards. My love of food and cooking overtook everything. The whiff of fresh herbs in a sauce or the fragance of a casserole in the oven is something that can never be resisted. Although I have been cooking for quite some time, I still need hints, tips and techniques to pull me through and I know those who are still learning to cook need these more. For this reason, this wondrous book is indispensable.

The Ultimate Book of Cooking Hints & Tips contains comprehensive information on complete kitchen management. It has no-nonsense expertise on planning and producing delicious, healthy meals for your family and friends.

Besides that, this book is packed with ingenious tips. Special tip boxes highlight bright ideas, traditional wisdom, healthy alternatives and money- and time-saving suggestions.

Being the essential problem-solver, clever solutions help you handle every eventuality in your kitchen, from a freezer breakdown to a curdled cream sauce. Also discover how to entertain with ease, inexpensively and with the minimum of fuss.

As a chef, I highly recommend this book to my friends and family who want to enter the kitchen or have entered and need invaluable guides to lead them through the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment