Tuesday 3 May 2016

67. The Branded Cookbook by Nick Sandler and Johnny Acton


BOOK REVIEW: The Branded Cookbook by Nick Sandler and Johnny Acton

As I was growing up, I was brought up on all sorts of delicious food, both imported and inbound. However, my personal favourites were and still are Heinz baked beans, Tabasco pepper sauce and Coca-cola. When I entered culinary school, I was overcome by the fact that these foodstuffs could become a meal when combined with other foods, but how? I wanted to create dishes with these but I didn’t have a clue. When I saw this book, I didn’t hesitate to get my hands on a copy of this.

Mad for Marmite? Nuts about Nutella? Hooked on Heinz baked beans? Then this is the cookbook for you.

There are over 80 fun and easy recipes starring 17 iconic food brands, including Hellmann’s mayonnaise, Kikkoman soy sauce, Tabasco pepper sauce, Quaker oats, Guinness and Coca-cola.


Packed with lip-smacking ideas for your favourite flavours, such as Pad Thai with Skippy peanut butter and Cornflake macaroons, there is bound to be a recipe just for you using one of the most famous brands in the food industry. So hop on and say Nutella Truffles!

No comments:

Post a Comment