Tuesday 26 July 2022

356. MARVEL: Absolutely Everything You Need To Know by Adam Bray, Lorraine Cink, John Sazaklis and Sven Wilson

BOOK REVIEW: MARVEL - Absolutely Everything You Need to Know by Adam Bray, Lorraine Cink, John Sazaklis and Sven Wilson

I loved the movie Venom so much that I wanted to know more about these Marvel characters. I've never read any Marvel comics but it seemed really interesting, so I picked up this book that brought me closer to the Marvel universe.

For Chapter One, all the characters are revealed, both heroes and anti-heroes. You can even read up on famous clashes betwewn these two opposite poles!

In Chapter Two, famous superhero teams like the Avengers are explained. The S.H.I.E.L.D. operations are broken down for us to understand. The bad guys aren't complete without the super villain teams! 

Chapters Three to Five talk about the characters powers, possessions and key events that altered the universes in the comics. 

Now that my interest has been sufficiently piqued, I really want to watch Thor, Avengers and even Guardians of the Galaxy (even if it's only for the cute Groot!).

No comments:

Post a Comment